While you don’t need to be a credentialed housing expert to become a housing advocate, reading up on housing issues can help inform advocacy efforts and build confidence when speaking with fellow community members. It can help in identifying what’s worked elsewhere and what techniques might be successfully adapted to our own communities. This page serves as an evolving repository of housing-related resources that will grow over time.
- Southwest Region Planning Commission
- NH Office of Strategic Initiatives
- NH Housing Finance Authority
- Housing Action NH
- St. Anslem College Center for Business and Ethics
- Plan NH
- Other Regional Coalitions